Microsoft Office 2010 is a version of the Microsoft Office productivity suite for Microsoft Windows. Office 2010 was released to manufacturing on April 15, 2010, and was later made available for retail and online purchase on June 15, 2010. It is the successor to Office 2007 and the predecessor to Office 2013. Research and development of Office 2010 began in 2006, before the release of its predecessor.
Office 2010 introduces user interface enhancements including a Backstage view that consolidates document management tasks into a single location. The ribbon introduced in Office 2007 for Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word is the primary user interface for all apps and is fully customizable in Office 2010. Other new features include extended file format support; co-authoring features that enable multiple users to share and simultaneously edit documents; OneDrive and SharePoint integration; and security improvements such as Protected View, a read-only, isolated sandbox environment to protect users from potentially malicious content. It also debuted Office Online—formerly Office Web Apps—a collection of free web-based versions of Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word. Office Starter 2010, a new edition of Office, replaced Microsoft Works. Office Mobile 2010, an update to Microsoft’s mobile productivity suite, was released on May 12, 2010 as a free upgrade from the Windows Phone Store for Windows Mobile 6.5 devices with a previous version of Office Mobile installed.
Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download
Link from Microsoft : Service Pack 2 for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB2687455)
This files also have Microsoft Word 2010, Microsoft Excel 2010, Microsoft Access 2010, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
After extract file, you run “setup.exe”.
You can watch this video to know how to install Microsoft Office 2010:
After download and install Microsoft Office 2010, you can use Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key to activate it.
Features of Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft 2010 came up with advance picture and media editing tools.
- With enhanced paste button you can choose from multiple options that save your time and effort.
- Sparklines and Slicer are newly added features in Microsoft Excel 2010 that provide you extra summery and significant details about your data.
- PowerPoint 2010 boost a very useful feature, “Broadcast Slide Show” that let you broadcast your presentation instantly
- New features in Word 2010
- A new navigation pane replaces the document map in previous versions of Word and allows users to drag and drop headings within the pane to rearrange pages in a document. The navigation pane also replaces the Find dialog box in previous versions and now highlights search results.
- Windows Live Writer integration.
- New features in Excel 2010
- Excel 2010 includes a redesigned calculation engine to improve performance in response to feedback from users related to previous versions of Excel. As part of the new calculation engine, a new version of the Solver add-in and new versions of statistical functions were introduced.
- Graphing features including Sparklines, miniature graphics that represent trends among data; and Slicers, which allow users to quickly filter data results.
- Macro recording support for chart elements.
- Rule-based cell formatting.
- The number of data points in a data series is limited only by available memory; in Excel 2007, there was a limitation of 32,000 data points.
- New features in PowerPoint 2010
- A new Reading View allows users to display and progress through presentations in a window.
- An Animation Painter allows users to select and copy an animation and apply it to another slide.
- Audio editing and playback functionality allows users to fade, bookmark, or trim audio.Presentation sections allow users to visually customize the organization of slides in a presentation.
- Support for custom shapes.
- The ability to remotely broadcast a slide show (“Broadcast Slide Show”) with the use of a Microsoft account; local broadcasts through SharePoint are supported.
- Users can simulate a laser pointer with a mouse cursor by holding down the Ctrl key and pressing the primary mouse button during a presentation.
- New features in OneNote 2010
- A native x64 printer driver for x64 operating systems.
- A new docked mode enables OneNote to be displayed alongside next to another app window while taking notes.
- A notebook recycle bin, which stores for 60 days any notebooks, pages, sections, and section groups that were previously deleted.
- A Quick Filing feature allows users to choose which location in a notebook to quickly send information to from within other apps.
- New features in Outlook 2010
- A new Search Tools contextual tab is displayed on the ribbon when users perform a search and provides commands to filter results based on different criterion.
- A Social Connector aggregates content from users’ social network contacts and displays related information such as activity feeds, appointments, communication history, and file attachments.
- An improved Conversation View groups messages by their subjects regardless of their originating folders. Additionally, a new Ignore command deletes all messages in a conversation and sends all future replies to the Deleted Items folder, while a new Clean Up command deletes all messages but the most recent.
- Users can adjust the zoom level of Outlook.
- Users are now notified before sending a message without a subject.
- Users are now able to change the IMAP Deleted Items folder location.
- New features in Publisher 2010
- A new Page Navigation pane presents thumbnails of each page in a document; clicking a thumbnail opens that page, while dragging it rearranges pages.
- Live Preview effects for formatting, objects, and text.
- Options to share building blocks and templates to the online Publisher user communities.
- The scratch area can now be hidden.
- New features in Access 2010
- A Navigation Form interface allows database elements to be customized via drag-and-drop.
- An Image Gallery stores previously used images so that users can quickly reuse them in a database
- Application Parts, predefined database templates.
- Data bars offer gradient fill options.
- Databases can be shared on the web via Access Services in Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Quick Start fields provide predefined groups.
- Web services can be used as external data sources
Tag: Microsoft Office 2010 Free Download, activate Microsoft Office 2010, Office 2010 activator, Microsoft Word 2010 Free Download, Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Free Download, Microsoft Excel 2010 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2007 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2013 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download
- Microsoft Office 2019 Free Download
- Microsoft Word Free Download
- Microsoft Excel Free Download
- Microsoft Powerpoint Free Download
- Microsoft Access Free Download